My poster has developed a lot since my last post.
I added a few more details to my otter, fur a new hat and details to his face.
The background environment has also undergone more detail, I took photographs of grape vines which look like weeds and also a few more fish around the otters.
I still want to add detail to his beard and possibly bubbles around the otters to give them a sense of movement.

The type I chose is still my hand painted type, which I have scanned in and manipulated to make a dense colour, this was not my initial plan, I wanted to have the change in tones made by the water colour but it didnt work as well as i thought.
I am torn between a solid white and a lowered transparency so the images behind are visible slightly.
I will try another version with the solid white and some fish over the top.

ImageImage

Advertisements